Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Her First Christmas

I know that a couple weeks past my last post. But truthfully - I don't remember much about those few weeks. They were a blur of trying to do Christmas shopping with a 2 week old baby. Figuring out breastfeeding and changing diapers. Learning all about this new person that we were going to share our lives with.
Christmas was fun. We spent Christmas Eve with DH's parents for his dad's birthday. We then spent Christmas morning with them, Christmas day with my extended family, and then Boxing day morning with my sisters, BILs, neices and nephews.

In her Christmas outfit... Sleeping (she still did this all the time)


Look what Santa brought us :) Would you believe me if I told you she crawled in there all by herself?

Our first family Christmas photo.

No comments: